Friday 21 November 2014

In ALL these things!

So often everything just builds up and life just seems so overwhelming.  I've had the toughest two years of my 38 years.  

But it's not just me that has had life throw curve balls.  Everywhere around me friends and family have their own circumstances - some similar, some different - but hard in their own way.

The only hope I hold onto is knowing that whatever I have gone through...and whatever is still to come God loves ME!


And because He loves me I will get through this.  I will conquer and come out victorious.

Romans 8:37

It's my favourite Bible verse.  I stand on it constantly when everything else fails.  It's nice to have something to give hope when all seems lost...

... and it's the subject of my favourite novel I shared many a times with Mum :).


No comments:

Post a Comment